The Coronavirus pandemic has caused us to have to change some of our operating procedures in order to keep everyone safe and healthy. Some of our programs have had to cease driving operations. Please contact your local driving program to learn about their operational status.
If you are experiencing virus symptoms and need assistance in Fairfax County please call 703.267.3511.
- Virginia Department of Health COVID-19 Resources
- Fairfax County COVID-19 Response Page
- Fairfax Health District Toolkit
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control)
- COVID-19 Health Department Hotline: 703.267.3511
- Coordinated Services Planning Hotline for Basic Needs: 703.222.0880
- Spiritual Counseling for older adults in Fairfax County: 703.324.581
- Fairfax County Assistance from a Distance (SNAP, TANF, Childcare and Emergency Assistance)
- Loudoun County COVID-19 Resources
- Arlington County COVID-19 Resources
- Prince William County COVID-19 Resources
If your local rides program in Fairfax County is not able to fulfill your ride request, NV Rides may be able to help. With 72 hours notice we can coordinate critical medical transportation rides through the Fairfax County Human Transportation office.
Contact us directly with any requests at 703-537-3071 and we will work to help coordinate a ride for you.
The following are websites that may be of interest. Click on the words of each bullet item to get to the website:
- National Council on Aging
- Jewish Council for the Aging of Greater Washington
- Senior Services of Alexandria
- Serving Together – Connecting Veterans
- Fairfax Area Commission on Aging
- Arlington Commission on Aging
- Loudoun Commission on Aging
- Prince William Commission on Aging
- WAVE (Washington Area Villages Exchange)
- Fairfax 50+ Podcasts
- Aging Matters Radio Show (Arlington)
Driving Programs in Northern Virginia not affiliated with NV Rides:
If you are located in Fairfax County, find a Program near you on this interactive Fairfax County Map
FASTRAN: Transportation to participating Human Services programs.